Highly rated in the Central Amsterdam Restaurant Guide with stunning Amstel river views and charming ambience
Befitting its status as a world-class destination, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam showcases an alluring selection of Amsterdam restaurants. Savour a diverse menu of contemporary French Mediterranean cuisine at La Rive – where glorious river views and one of the city’s finest wine cellars complement the Michelin-rated menu. Offering a truly superb experience for the palate, dishes such as Label Rouge Salmon with oyster, almond, balsamic vinegar and garlic, make it deliciously clear that La Rive has earned its reputation as one of the best Amsterdam restaurants. At the Amstel Bar & Brasserie, you will find a decidedly cosy spot for lunch, dinner, or a late evening post-theatre supper. Preferred by discerning locals in the know, our full selection of restaurants includes:
- La Rive, a one-star Michelin restaurant featuring French Mediterranean cuisine and impressive Amstel River views
- Amstel Bar & Brasserie, a more casual setting featuring a brasserie-style menu, signature cocktails, and a playful décor
- Amstel Lounge & Terraces, a favourite spot for a relaxing drink or afternoon tea. In summertime our three terraces overlooking the Amstel River will open, where the Mediterranean feeling comes to life.
- A Bar, will celebrate everything that is great about the city and locality and will echo the world-wide trend of beautiful, contemporary cocktail bars nestling in Grand Dame hotels. A Bar will open its doors mid April 2013.
- Room service, available 24-hours for private, in-room dining