Restaurants & bars
The Amstel Hotel boasts a wide choice of restaurants and bars. Every day our large team work with love and dedication to ensure that you, our guest, enjoy your visit to the full. La Rive's widely acclaimed cuisine and extensive wine and champagne selection is complemented by the impressive and personal service of the restaurant's staff. The Brasserie has a relaxed atmosphere and reasonable prices. Our new bar, 'A bar', is a trendy place to visit. There is also an extensive herb garden and a choice of terraces. In short, you'll find many possibilities here to meet your every wish and requirement.
Take an early breakfast, enjoy a leisurely lunch or dinner, hold a party in one of our special rooms or enjoy catering on board one of our cruise boats. Outside you can relax and enjoy the view until long after sunset on one of our unique terraces.
- La Rive, a highly acclaimed, Michelin-starred restaurant with a refined menu and impressive views over the Amstel
- Amstel Brasserie, a welcoming atmosphere and a brasserie-style menu, reasonable prices and delicious wines
- Amstel Lounge, a great place for a relaxed drink, afternoon tea or a business appointment
- Amstel Terraces, the top spot in the city – as long as the sun's shining! In the summer months there are three river-facing terraces to choose from
- A bar, combines the worldwide trend for contemporary cocktail bars in 'Grand Dame' hotels with everything that make the city and its surroundings so special
- Breakfast is served in one of the hotel's elegant restaurants and is the best possible start to the day
- 24-hour room service